Sharing is caring and I wouldn’t be a good Ann Taylor Brand Ambassador if I didn’t share pieces from their fabulous holiday collection with you. They also just happen to top picks from Global Ann Taylor Brand Ambassador and Actress Kate Hudson and PopSugar.com’s fashion editors. Both currently in store and online, these fab items will be sure to get you through all your festive event obligations. I know one things for sure, I will certainly be rocking a few of these during the month of December and in to 2014!
1. Stripped Sequin Jacket “PopSugar Editor’s Pick” $199.50 Probably one of my favourite items I have gotten from Ann Taylor recently (and was also scooped up by the other Brand Ambassadors as well) this sequin cropped jacket can easily be dressed up or down depending on what you pair it with. While most would prefer to dress it up, I think it’s fun to juxtapose it with a more downplayed look, which I will be sharing in an upcoming outfit post.
2. Tinsley Suede Pumps “Kate Hudson Top Pick” $164.95 I adore this classic black pump that has been given an updated twist with a metallic/gold 3 1/2″ heel embellished with gem accents. Like all the brand’s footwear, these shoes are super comfy with a unique padded footbed.
3. Animal Jacquard Coat $309.85 I have been an avid collector of Ann Taylor’s outerwear pieces and it’s hard not to with jackets like this. In the brand’s “Snow Leopard” print, this jacket is perfect for going over a cocktail dress or even paired with boyfriend jeans and heels.
4. Colorblock Crossbody Bag “Kate Hudson Top Pick” $79.80 This mini crossbody bag in classic black and white literally goes with everything and can be worn the entire season.
5. Velvet Scroll Dress “Kate Hudson Top Pick” $24.12 This dress has been a hot ticket item in store so ladies if you’re interested, you better move fast. Worn by Actress and Global Ann Taylor Brand Ambassador Kate Hudson in Ann Taylor’s Fall/Winter campaign, this item has been flying out of stores. Also available in petite sizes.
6. Merino Wool Blend Stripped Sweater Skirt “Kate Hudson Top Pick” $109.22 I am literally obsessed with this skirt and after posting it on my Instagram account, apparently many of you flocked to the Yorkdale Mall location to scoop one and they quickly sold out. Good news though, they are officially back in store. My ideal look would be to pair this high waisted skirt with either a black blouse or long sleeve crop top.
7. Baroque Flower Statement Necklace $66.32 Statement necklaces have been all everyone is talking about and wearing this season. I love how wearing a beautiful statement necklace can easily dress up a classic white tee and jeans look. Designed in a holiday ready palette of champagne pink and burnished gold, this flower encrusted necklace definitely makes a statement.
If you are rocking Ann Taylor during the holidays…I definitely want to see you in it. Make sure to tag the brand @AnnTaylor and myself @SashaExeter when posting on Instagram or Twitter.